Responsibilities of the Camp Coordinator
- Supervises orangutan monitoring activities.
- Supervises the monitoring teams and their daily activity schedules.
- Assists the Program Manager in creating the annual planning, including orangutan releases.
- Supervises the use of inventory items and manages the procurement of new stock.
- Manages the monitoring teams and enforces the rules and regulations of the foundation.
- Creates written reports for the program manager.
- Indonesian Citizen.
Requirements of the Camp Coordinator
- Minimum of a bachelor’s diploma, preferably from biology, conservation, or a related field.
- Willing to be placed in East Kalimantan.
- Ability to live in remote locations with limited connectivity and rudimentary facilities.
- Can lead a team efficiently and communicate clearly.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV, proof of education, and cover letter to email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Camp Coordinator no later than April 30, 2023.