GET YOUR BUSINESS INVOLVED
It is thanks to our work with various partners, that we have been able to create safe habitats for rehabilitated orangutans and restore degraded lands. But we want to do more. So, we’re building upon what we currently have – and looking for new partnerships along the way.
We believe that only by joining hands, can we secure the future for Bornean orangutans for generations to come. Here are a handful of ways your business can partner with us:
- Corporate Engagement (CSR Activities)
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Matching Grants
- Crowdfunding/Cause-Related Marketing
- Event Integration
- Best Management Practices
OUR PASSIONATE PARTNERS
These are some of the passionate champions who support our work to help save endangered orangutans:
- Bank Central Asia (BCA) offers corporate engagement by using its CSR funds to support specific projects, like our educational program «OrangutanGoesToSchool» and financial literacy for kids.
- BNI Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) offers corporate engagement through its support to specific projects by using its CSR funds.
- Bridgestone Group Indonesia offers corporate engagement through its support to specific projects by using its CSR funds as well as gifts in kind that make our life-saving work easier.
- Citilink Indonesia offers their customers the opportunity to purchase official BOS Foundation merchandise while onboard.
- Grab Indonesia customers can convert their GrabRewards points to a donation.
- GO-JEK allows their customers to donate easily by providing a donation QR code
- Krakakoa offers for purchase a limited-edition BOSF chocolate bundle where a portion of sales is given as a donation towards the orangutan conservation.
- AVOSKIN offers corporate engagement by using its CSR funds to support specific projects, like our orangutan rehabilitation program and tree planting initiatives.