RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR:
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the solar power system, which includes generators, electricity distribution network, and supporting infrastructure.
- Answers directly to the Regional Manager.
- Assists the Regional Manager in development and maintenance tasks for assorted infrastructure and projects.
- Draws up the annual Operational Plan (and budget), including the procurement and maintenance of assets in accordance with the annual working plan.
- Plans, prepares, organizes, leads, coordinates, supervises, and assumes responsibility for construction and maintenance work which includes:
- Completing administrative work
- Overseeing the construction and maintenance of buildings, cage complexes, enclosures, electrical installations, water and waste management systems, and other infrastructure
- Handling all repairs
- Proposing plans for improvements related to infrastructure management
- Conducting monitoring, analysis, and evaluation of the infrastructure management process
- Utilises assets and creates an asset inventory.
- Coordinates tasks related to construction, procurement, and maintenance of infrastructure and assets.
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the Regional Manager and other managers.
- Writes regular reports on duties and infrastructure status for the Regional Manager.
- Job placement in Samboja Lestari, East Kalimantan
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in related positions
- Technical experience and knowledge of electrical systems, infrastructure, and construction
- A degree in technical engineering is preferable
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Experience in managing and working in teams
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient English skills, both written and verbal, is preferable
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their (1) CV, (2) cover letter, and (3) an additional writing sample to email@example.com with the email subject line Infrastructure Management Coordinator (before April 30, 2023).