We seek a dynamic, highly motivated individual focused on the overall care of our Sunbear population to join our team in Samboja Lestari, East Kalimantan.
- This position requires a highly dedicated, motivated and organised individual to serve as the Coordinator of our Sunbear Sanctuary (population: 70 animals) in East Kalimantan.
- Experience in animal welfare, animal behaviour, husbandry, diet and enrichment are required.
- The successful candidate will work hands-on with our team of Sun bear keepers and will oversee daily husbandry of the sunbears, enrichment program, enclosure maintenance and the team’s work schedule.
- Successful candidates will report to the Program Manager.
- This position is open only to Indonesian nationals.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your Curriculum Vitae (CV), proof of academic/professional training (certificates, transcripts, etc) and a Cover Letter to Hrd@orangutan.or.id with the subject Sunbear Coordinator by February 15, 2024
Only short listed candidates will be considered for this position.